• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

32nd Annual MVMVC Weare Rally July 25th-27th 2019

BillF

MVMVC Weare Rally 2019 Dates July 25th, 26th, and 27th For more information go to htpp://mvmvc.org/weare-rally

What you will see at the Rally
Vehicle Displays
Vendor Spaces
Demonstrations
Ice-cream runs
Trail Rides
Scenic

RidesThe MVMVC Weare Rally is the finest event of its kind in New England. It is much more than just a vehicle display. It is an active Rally with trail rides, ice-cream runs, and scenic tours. It is a great event to get out and enjoy your historic military vehicles while visiting with friends and family. We usually have over 100 vehicles attend the rally each year! Need a part for you HMV? Make sure to check out our ever growing vendor section for all of your needs!

Thursday, 25th opens at 9 AM to about 4 PM, a few vehicles and vendors are setting up.Lobster and Claim dinner is available price is set to market price.You can drive into the field no entrance fee!Food vendor available.

Friday, 26th opens at 8 AM to about 4 PM A lot of military vehicles coming in and out all day, plus vendors selling. Trail rides, swim runs, and ice cream runs throughout the day, schedule based on trip leaders availability.Vendors and Campers get to join us for the free spaghetti dinner. This dinner is the MVMVC’s way of thanking you for making the Weare Rally the success that it is.You can drive into the field no entrance fee!Food vendor available

Saturday 27th opens at 7 AM to about 4 PM Military vehicles coming in and out all day and vendors still selling. Trail rides, swim runs, and ice cream runs throughout the day, schedule based on trip leaders availability.Saturday night banquet tickets are available at the registration tent. Only 100 tickets will be sold! Price of the meal is $12/person. You wont find a better deal anyweare (yes I spelled that wrong)Historic military vehicles attending the rally do not pay an entrance fee.$5 per family (if you are 1 person it is still $5) entrance fee, you have to ride the bus to the field, with the only exception being someone with handicap plate or placard. If you buy a large item from a vendor they will have passes available for you to bring down you vehicle to pick up the item, this is only meant for a quick pick up, it does not mean you leave your vehicle at the field the rest of the day. No non-vintage or military vehicles will be allowed down without a camping, or vending pass.Food vendor available

Sunday 28th Close up – Clean up and Go Home (not open to the public, nothing to see)

Last edited:

CMPPhil

Weare Rally Update June 14th 2019-

Hi All

As of today 14 June 2019 we have 12 camping sites left for the Weare, New Hampshire Rally. Which is July 25th, 26th, and 27th.

For the latest information and contact information go to http://mvmvc.org/weare-rally/ . Vending is filling up fast as well so it looks like it will be another banner year for the Rally.

Cheers Phil

Attachments

Last edited:

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Anyone else going to be at the show? I’ll be vending in the far corner of the field opposite the entrance. I can bring almost anything I have listed for sale in the classifieds, and if anyone is looking for the big 20mm ammo cans I can bring those along too. $10 per can, or 12 cans for $100. They’re clean on the inside, outsides may have minor surface rust or paint added.

Attachments

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Evil Dr. Porkchop, I would be interested in couple 20 mm cans. Will be arriving in the convoy with Granit State Iron Cavalry on Saturday morning. Thanks.

Glenn

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Hey Evil Dr. Porkchop, I would be interested in couple 20 mm cans. Will be arriving in the convoy with Granit State Iron Cavalry on Saturday morning. Thanks.

Glenn
Ok great. I’ll be there Saturday until later in the afternoon most likely.

If anyone else wants ammo cans or anything else let me know by this evening. I have an empty 20ft trailer tagging along so I can bring whatever for stuff, as long as it’s a done deal.

Kaiser67M715

I'm looking for a parking brake spring for the M35. Mine broke this morning on the way in. And I don't have spare for that(clutch and brake return spares only). I have a couple hardware store spring rigged up currently but I don't think they are strong enough. It seems to grab in reverse...

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'm looking for a parking brake spring for the M35. Mine broke this morning on the way in. And I don't have spare for that(clutch and brake return spares only). I have a couple hardware store spring rigged up currently but I don't think they are strong enough. It seems to grab in reverse...

Which of the 3 springs broke? I know I have the “mustache” springs, not sure about the others but I can look tonight.

Kaiser67M715

Which of the 3 springs broke? I know I have the “mustache” springs, not sure about the others but I can look tonight.
The one that pulls the arm back to the frame, the really short spring and mustache are ok.

Should be part number 7373243

Kaiser67M715

Was a great show again this year, when I get home I'll be uploading a short video of the big truck convoy entering the field, I'm sure others have video and pictures of that as well.

I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who helped or gave advice when I lost the fuel pump in my deuce. The temporary 12v pump will get me home, then I can decide to rebuild the stock pump(again ) or just do a full 24v electric pump install.

m38inmaine

The show had a very large MV showing this year, when the convoy arrived I was not sure where they were going to find room to park. I missed the deuce repair, my son said he saw people working on it. Foot traffic was way down in the vendor area which was surprising given the amount of MV's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks