• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Oil Drain Valve source

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any thoughts, fine SS folks? Just got a set in, and its got a long term leak in the one thats there.

Edit: I will hit the manuals when I get out of work, for those naysayers ;). Just trying to get a jump on it.

Last edited:

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those who might need this later, Onan 504-0069 is your ticket. Currently up on the big auction site for $8.46 plus freight.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is good to know. The newer valves with T handle on the 80x series are nicer than the older valves.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the clarification! And a followup, the big auction site seller took a $5 offer on the part, plus freight. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks