• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake Felt washers

Crazyguyla

Do the felt washers on the brake anchor pins go on dry or get oil to keep the anchor pins lubed? Can't find anything in the TM/ forum.

Big Tom

Don’t know about a Tm but all older truck used the same set up , at my shop we alway lube them with lite oil to keep pin lubed.little things like that pay off in the long run.

Big Tom

Crazyguyla

Don’t know about a Tm but all older truck used the same set up , at my shop we alway lube them with lite oil to keep pin lubed.little things like that pay off in the long run.

Big Tom
Big Tom,

I figured as much, since mine came off mummified dry and the anchor pins are seized. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks