• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803a Fuel Solenoid Ear Broke

Farmitall

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it were mine, I'd fabricate a piece of metal to attach onto what is remaining, using that one threaded hole and some type of clamp to hold the top.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Other than that, I'd take the curse off the sharp edge of the break and just shut down manually. Switch off, then rotate and hold until it shuts off. I've done it when the linkage came off before, no problem.

jamawieb

I've had this happen and it would not matter if you had the ear because there is no way to reattach.. I took a small piece of metal (about 3inches long/ 1/2 inch wide) and riveted it to the bottom hole that you still have and drilled/rivted in the center of the ear.

Bmxenbrett

So you need the stop there. The linkage could go past center. Who knows what could happen inside at the fuel rack. I know the IPumps can fall out of the rack if there moved to far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks