• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tail lights

jimm1009

Has anyone ever taken a lens cover assembly from an aluminum housing tail light and installed it in the composite (plastic) light? Or, have you taken a composite lens assembly and installed it on the aluminum light housing?
Same with the front lights. Are the covers interchangeable between the plastic and aluminum lights?
jimm1009

jimm1009

I found one of the old tail lights in the barn tonight and I tried switching the covers.
They do fit just fine but I did have to keep the longer screws with the newer cover as it is thicker.
Thank you.
jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks