• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 14.00 duals

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool. How wide does that make you?
98" with 11.00's. The 14.00's should put it about 104" at minimum and possibly a good deal wider.

Legal max is 102" without using placards.

I like the way it looks. The stance is spot on. This should also increase load handling and crane stability.

I'd be interested in a measured width instead of my guesses.....

lighten

It measures right at 111" wide. The crane is coming off at some point. I am gonna try to put a big hydraulic winch in its place, and figure out some sort of pump for it.

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It measures right at 111" wide. The crane is coming off at some point. I am gonna try to put a big hydraulic winch in its place, and figure out some sort of pump for it.
You gonna build some fenders to cover the outboard tires or can you run it like that in your state without getting a visit from the fuzz?

lighten

You gonna build some fenders to cover the outboard tires or can you run it like that in your state without getting a visit from the fuzz?
I been running it like it is. Its company use only(not for hire) and the fuzz knows what we do around here, so we won't have any problems.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's quite a machine! Reel-em-in.

I could see keeping a boom with a big winch, but not the crane boom.

I replied to your post about hydraulics.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks