• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to add a temperature and oil guages

cjkeeliii

I would like to add a temperature guage and oil pressure guage to my m1008. However, I would also like to keep the idiot lights. Where would I hook up the temperature and oil guages to the engine. I would also like to install two 12 volt guages to replace the voltmeter: I assume those would each hook up to a respective alternator. Anyone got any ideas?

Croatan_Kid

Do a search on this forum. I added oil and water temp gauges to my M1008 a while back, shortly after I got it and posted up all the information I could about it. I even listed the part numbers and good places to get them.

I highly suggest mechanical gauges for simplicity and reliability. Makes it much easier to add them and not have to wire them up and find a 12 volt, keyed source of power.

Edit: Actually, nevermind, I did a search for you.

http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15198&highlight=gauges+m1008

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks