• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 24-28 apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is Jim Henrys business open during that weekend? I have never gotten down there to check it out yet, and I wondered if I could go by on that Saturday.
Yes and No. Jim is the primary sponsor of the event, and he will be at the rally quite a bit. If you know Jim, you know that sometimes he is hard to track down. A few years ago there were several of us that went to his place for parts and such. If there is enough interest, then we could probably get Jim over to his place to meet a group of folks. It's worth the excursion if you can make it.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
No, I was going to start one soon if you like you can go ahead just link it to this thread please. There is neither a rally or buy sell thread yet

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll get them all going tonite

Last edited:

wilfreeman

Is Jim Henrys business open during that weekend? I have never gotten down there to check it out yet, and I wondered if I could go by on that Saturday.
I think he usually closes his shop for the show, but he is usually running back and forth over there picking up special order parts for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks