• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This M-37 in Italy

I came across this M-37 for sale here in Italy. I have not succeeded in contacting the seller and hence do not have much info. The sale ad says the engine turns and there is no body rust.

The star with circle obviously does not belong to the era of the vehicle. Do the letters and numbers on the hood make any sense? What variants of M-37 series have the spare wheel mounted to the driver's door and a jerrycan holder fitted to the passenger's side? Also, could this be a late series M-37?

Any info will be helpful.

Cheers!

Attachments

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would say that the truck is an m37b1 which is the later version of the m37. The hood number looks to be in the right format. The b1s had the door tire carrier from the factory but regular m37s were updated with them as well. M37s and m37b1s all had the jerry can holder on the passenger side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks