• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A2 Engine swap ideas

74M35A2

Kind of a worst case scenario. Being a 16cyl, it is not going into anything that drives. 71 series are ho-hum compared to 92 series. This one is non-turbo. It was going to get cracked in half anyway, but I'd like to have the air starter!

Over 99% of all engines go back to where they came from in probably 40 years or so no matter what. Disposable society. Sucks. But deliberately being mean to anything just has an unpleasant evil streak about it.

The ISX is worth too much to put into an M939xx, just wouldn't make sense, but fun to dream.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kind of a worst case scenario. Being a 16cyl, it is not going into anything that drives. 71 series are ho-hum compared to 92 series. This one is non-turbo. It was going to get cracked in half anyway, but I'd like to have the air starter!

Over 99% of all engines go back to where they came from in probably 40 years or so no matter what. Disposable society. Sucks. But deliberately being mean to anything just has an unpleasant evil streak about it.

The ISX is worth too much to put into an M939xx, just wouldn't make sense, but fun to dream.
The silver 92 is way better than the green block 92's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks