• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vinyl or canvas covers??

CombatJack

anyone know where to get covers for the Goat? The back section (trailer) needs a cover, and I also need a soft cover for the front. I have the top bows, but no covers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

CombatJack

Yup! i just saw that, thanks for letting me know, i was able to get one. Why in the world are you not allowed to mention fleabay? That makes no sense.

m38inmaine

If you need rear end covers he has them too for $20, never seen them any cheaper. The rear covers are quite scarce, perhaps someday a stash will be found. Would love to see pictures of your rig.

CombatJack

Oh, I reckon once we get this front tire changed out, and blast the years of dust and dirt off of it, I can snap a picture and upload it :)
Been sitting under the cover for years, hasn't been ran in probably 4 years. After changing the tire and power washing it, we got to try to get it running. I am not even gonna lie, seems daunting. Will keep you guys in the loop.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tnj Murray has the cab covers for $55 on a popular auction site that the mods won't allow to be stated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Actually, you can say ebay on SS.

If you had said ebay instead of "popular auction site", you would have been completely within the site's rules.

CombatJack

So I guess the next question is: Since there are no rear covers to be found for the Goat, what is the next best thing?? Is there a different cover for another vehicle that would work?? Or are you just SOL??

m38inmaine

CME_ARMA in FL shows about 100 or so in invantory but good luck getting them to sell you one, they refuse to talk with you on the phone, deny requests for quote, won't reply to PM's here on SS etc. A few of us have tried having them made from the OEM as well but the minimum Qty and price kill the deal. If you had a good canvas shop I'm sure they could replicate one, it's not very complicated, I have an old one for a sample if someone was serious about having them made.

CombatJack

I contacted my buddy at CME a while back and asked him, he said they have none. So thats a busted route as well. Ridiculous how there are none. There has got to be a trailer or truck bed out there with the same basic dimensions that a cover could work for the Goat.

m38inmaine

A M105 trailer cover may work but I don't have one to try, the end curtians on the goat snap in which seems to be unique to the goat, although that really doesn't matter for a replacement cover.

SgtMajHarper

Brand new cab covers for sale on that E place....new in the box, no mention of cargo covers, but if you go to the site you could ask him. He does also have new in the box cargo cover end curtains.

wsucougarx

He says he has about 1,000 Gama Goat Cab Covers but ZERO cargo covers. He bought the LOT several years ago. When he bid and won, it stated he would have cargo covers. When he showed up to pickup the lot, ALL the cargo covers were removed. Did they have a DEMIL code on them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks