• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

auction buyers

CapePrep

Smoke, Will have to Google Adelmans. Now you have piqued my interest! Thanks
Well based off of info learned from a contact at Adelmans that is where all the recent lots of engines ended up. Capeprep that is why you haven't gotten any response from trying to contact them. They have no interest in a private sale.

CapePrep

OK, I now see what Adelmans is. I will call them on Monday and inquire as to what they are setting a price at. From looking at other engines, they are "proud" of their inventory. This should be interesting....

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I held off on a purchase because of the price and looks of what they had. I purchased one for just a little more than half of that amount just recently. They are pretty proud of what they have for sure, but as inventory sits the price comes down.
I don't think they will come down much , they are big enough it doesn't matter if it sits And they will run the prices up on the big lots of them so it's a good deal for same guys to buy it.

smokem joe

They do drop. Paying just over half of what it was a year ago is a pretty big drop. Just bought a pump from them too. Surplus water pumps, brand new in crate still, that dropped about 25% off first asking price over the last couple months. Just like any other business they get tired of inventory sitting and not moving so they lower the price to move it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks