• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seeking TMs and Advice on Nordic ECU Install

smokem joe

The heat coming out of mine is noticeable, but not ridiculous. The heat output is half of what the BTU rating is on unit, ie, a 36,000 BTU unit puts out 36,000 BTU AC, 18,000 BTU heat. My units will have the motor pool at temp in around an hour. Have you checked the air filter? It could be clogged reducing air flow.
For some reason I was thinking I saw specs on these that the BTU on the heat side was 32,000. I could be wrong and thinking of another unit, but I remember being surprised that the BTU wasn't much lower on heat than air. Air filter wasn't clogged on either unit. Plenty of air flow for sure!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks