• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2019 - January VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. sandcobra164
sandcobra164.jpg

2. 155mm
155mm.jpg

3. papabear
papabear.jpg

4. jeffhuey1n
jeffhuey1n.jpg

5. BenRoberts
BenRoberts.jpg
6. ohioworker
ohioworker.jpg

7. Carboarius
Carboarius.jpg

8. LiveFreeOrDieTryn2B
LiveFreeOrDieTryn2B.jpg

9. Sawdust1
Sawdust1.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hmmm....nine votes in three days?

This sorta reminds me of our election for Mayor last Novenber!! Well....except in THAT race no one wanted ANYONE to win!!!rofl

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 1972 American General M35A2 is sort of an ambassador for the Laramie County Wyoming Marine Corps Reserve Toys For Tots program. I use it to lead each years Christmas parade where we collect toys and donations along the parade route. Additionally, it visits various businesses as a banner for people to donate toys. I don’t have the 2018 results yet but I’ll post them here once I have them. Here’s a couple more pics. The tall Marine is me in my Dress Blues. Just for the record, I’m authorized to wear my Dress Blues at these events. Well, I used too. I got to fat to fit in them or they shrunk... 😳

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Flipping those 395s off your truck Darn near killed me, sure why not let's try some 16s
I told you that you were not going to be able to stop those things...... Reminds me of going to the 2017 GA rally and I was rearranging tires when I stopped for fuel and some guy was standing between my trailer and his truck and he said "well if one of those falls off I will keep it from hitting my truck" My answer of yeah your going to cause the dent in the truck as the tire knocks you into it! good luck with that.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I told you that you were not going to be able to stop those things...... Reminds me of going to the 2017 GA rally and I was rearranging tires when I stopped for fuel and some guy was standing between my trailer and his truck and he said "well if one of those falls off I will keep it from hitting my truck" My answer of yeah your going to cause the dent in the truck as the tire knocks you into it! good luck with that.
I stayed up right but hurt the next morning

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hello!

Papabear, please, what is your Vehicle? More pictures please.

Greetings from Germany,

Holgi
It's an early (March) 1941 K18-C Commo truck. It is a two wheel drive "off the shelf" truck used to bridge the gap for mobile high power communications while the 4X4 trucks were being developed/built.

A friend of mine found this truck about 40 miles north of my position and told me about it. When I saw it and did a little research I knew it had to be saved.

Our very own "Zout" right here on SS did all the restoration except the engine but he even removed and reinstalled that.:beer:

The truck w/trailer is not mine, I just included it to show what the complete unit looked like.

Here is a link of the build from recovery to the finished product. https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?118984-1941-K18-C-GMC-Recovered-today&highlight=

Here's a couple pics of before and after the build:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks