• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector return hoses

cucvmule

collector of stuff
That is Good that someone in the business has a whole kit that is probably compatible to the original parts. I also have original parts in the barn to grab when needed, is great. I also bought 2 new kits from GM twenty years ago and put them in the garage for the day that I would have to use them.

The day hasn't come yet but I am kind of surprised that GM does not have in inventory. But then again if you do not move the product or repair the trucks, you do not continue to stock on the shelf. Tells you for one that the original hoses and springs, caps were made to last.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found my end cap laying on the ground where I had it running last night.
Was in great condition.
Not sure why it came off.

cucvrus

I found my end cap laying on the ground where I had it running last night.
Was in great condition.
Not sure why it came off.
Clamp-less will un-clamp. Leakproof seal will leak. Murphy's law. I did find the end caps have no forgiving. They have no room for a recut and install. They are not long enough from new to get cut one time. I have a GM part number for the end caps. I will look later if you need it. Have a Great Day. Stay warm and dry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks