• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nsn for frankentop part

162tcat

Is there an NSN for the speedo/tach mount on these? I'd love to move my speedometer and tach to a more visible location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have not found the ROPS TM's at all that I can recall to even source the part #. I can also say that I have never seen one of those dash plates pop up on ebay or anything since i have looked for one for 2 yrs or so. I am having a dash unit made to modify my setup by a gentleman with a cnc plasma

162tcat

I have not found the ROPS TM's at all that I can recall to even source the part #. I can also say that I have never seen one of those dash plates pop up on ebay or anything since i have looked for one for 2 yrs or so. I am having a dash unit made to modify my setup by a gentleman with a cnc plasma
I know, I've been watching too. I guarantee you there's a warehouse full of them somewhere. It's the government, they can waste money better than anybody. They probably have hundreds just sitting and rusting away until they get sold in a scrap lot.

Any chance your guy could make two of them? I'd love to have speedometer, tach and a 2 inch hole for egt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
My setup will not be like that. I do not like it over the center like that in the ROPS trucks ive driven The trucks that had the smaller steering wheel I did not mind the tach and speedo in front of me but the larger steering wheel it just didnt seem right. I am mounting a gauge/screen/switch panel to the center windshield split.
Mine will be a 7in TV hole and 6 gauges and 8 switches on a vertical box.

I know they crushed all of the ROPS cabs at Chambersburg and that ones that came out of Ft. Riley. so other parts may have been done as well.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My setup will not be like that. I do not like it over the center like that in the ROPS trucks ive driven The trucks that had the smaller steering wheel I did not mind the tach and speedo in front of me but the larger steering wheel it just didnt seem right. I am mounting a gauge/screen/switch panel to the center windshield split.
Mine will be a 7in TV hole and 6 gauges and 8 switches on a vertical box.

I know they crushed all of the ROPS cabs at Chambersburg and that ones that came out of Ft. Riley. so other parts may have been done as well.
Bastards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks