• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from WV

Armedmd

I just want to briefly introduce myself. I've lurked on this forum intermittently for sometime. I recently purchased a 929A2 for work around the farm and another possible hobby for my son and I to share as he gets older. I was fortunate to meet Wes who delivered the truck for me. I've been truly impressed by this forum and it's members in the way you've handled the recent passing of Ron. We hear of a lot of terrible things in this world but rarely hear or see the good. I'm a Christian and I really appreciate the faith that is shown and welcomed here.
I look forward to learning from everyone here and will hopefully meet some of the folks here as well. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this tremendous group.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, And perhaps engaging in the hobby? At events, rather than just using the truck around the farm.
That way you will meet up with like minded collectors and enjoy the comradeship you have described to the full.
Share the fun,..........................Share,.....The...'Sorrows', and hardships..

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the SS family! There are a few of us hillbillies on here. Be sure to put your truck in your signature and post a pic when you get a chance. We love dump trucks!

Armedmd

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome despite the cold temperatures here. I’m between Huntington and Charleston. I will try to attend some of the rallies if possible but time is limited between my real job and the farm and family. I’ll get some pics up as soon as possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks