• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m916 radiator gaskets

Crider281

Hi all,

I am looking for the radiator gaskets for our 916. I believe they are part numbers 781921 and 781921-c. Here is a diagram of them from Oshkosh. (They don't have them, not sure if anybody else will...might have to get something made).

https://www.oshkoshequipment.com/products/manual/505/TM 9-2320-273-24P.pdf

#6 and #12 on diagram.

We even tried contacting Indiana Heat Transfer Corp. (who we think made the original radiators, but they are out of business).

Any advice from you 916-920 owners?

Adam

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
find out the width and thickness of the cork you need and buy it from McMaster Carr or other automotive supply. You can make your own. Alot of folks did that on the 5 ton radiators for their side gaskets. Just a little time consuming drilling the holes out.

Those numbers come back to McCord Gaskets which is now owned my Federal Mogul

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
on the 781921 is is 29.380 inches long. .090" thick. 6" wide with 40 bolt holes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks