• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Fella from PA!

Reborn756

She sure is Chris! I've driven her at 55 MPH for 20 minutes four times now so far (my daily work commute twice) and she just runs like a champ! Already experiencing some electrical issues: half-way to work yesterday the gauges all quit! Tach, Speedo and odometer, Voltmeter, both of the Gen lights I think, neither of the turn signal indicators in the dash work. Blower sounds to be working, seat belt buzzer works sometimes, all external lights except the reverse lights are working. Truck fires right up and goes though! I'm studying the TMs and wiring diagrams intently and intend to open up the dash on Saturday and see what's going on!

I've done wiring on Third Gen Trans Ams, this pig looks so simple from what I'm seeing that a chimpanzee could figure it out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks