• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio parts questions

2deuce

I'm trying to clean up some parts laying around. These are bags of circuit boards. They are small circuit boards, new in the packaging, probably 60's or 70's. Military, my best guess for radio's. They are marked CIMRON. Marked DA-36-038-AMC-3715(A) on the outside. The packages also have a part # that reads 60-6814 and Oscillator Assembly or P/N 6815 and Power supply assembly etc. The guy that originally had these parts repaired military radios way back when. Anybody recognize any of this? Appreciate your help.

2deuce

Your right about pictures.
I found another box of small parts that are individually wrapped that I will post more pictures of, but 1st these. I don't want to confuse the post. The board measures 4"x3.25". Thank you for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

2deuce

any ideas? If anybody repairs military radios like the guy I got these parts from(his estate) these thing might be of value. I probably won't toss them until I find out, but I'm trying to slim down for a move. Help appreciated!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks