• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Added another Deuce to the stable

shannondeese

On Saturday the 19th of January I hooked my old trailer to my trusty Bobbed A2 and headed to St. Augustine Fl to pick up another M35A3. This one was used to haul broccoli around one of the farms out there. There were two of them and I picked what I think was the best of the two. I might go get the other one later if its still there. As for now 4 deuces in the yard is enough I think. The pictures are of my two A'3s parked next to each other. The new A3 needs a little work but it fires right up and pulls strong. The Dog Bones for the rear suspension are all dry rotted and cracked so those are the first things to get changed along with all the fluids. Just another project to keep me busy.

Attachments

Fatalid

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice score! I like having new projects to work on... gets me out of bed in the morning :)

shannondeese

I would love to get a 5 ton but in all reality the Deuce just fits me. I like the way they drive and sound. All the little things that a lot of people don’t like about them I love. The smell and feel of them going down the road be it paved or dirt just feels right. So for now I’ll stick with the Deuces. As for roofing the space for them That pole barn is 22 ft by 40 ft. I’m about to add another 14 ft to the front of it, so it’ll be 36 ft by 40 ft. The eves are 14 ft high. Perfect for deuces to lay around in the shade under.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How are you doing on your A3's...how about an update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks