• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from florida

Duvalm1078

Hi everyone, my name is Dylan, thank you for checking out my post introducing myself and allowing me to join this awesome group of fellow mv owners. I am currently working for my uncles 94 m1078. Worked out a deal with him for it in exchange for some work and cash. It has 2250 miles, door locks and keyed ignition, cargo canopy, and clear Florida title. I look forward to learning a lot with this truck and with this group of helpful people on here. I forgot to get pictures when I was there, so next Saturday I'll post some up.

infidel got me

Good morning from St. Cloud. Mount Dora is having a military show in Feb. on the 20th through the 24th. Great time, great guys, and cool stuff. You can contact Stan Kinmonth for more info @ 904-276-1418. Bring your truck and a bucket to drool in!!!

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning from St. Cloud. Mount Dora is having a military show in Feb. on the 20th through the 24th. Great time, great guys, and cool stuff. You can contact Stan Kinmonth for more info @ 904-276-1418. Bring your truck and a bucket to drool in!!!
Welcome from Winter haven, FL. I need more info. on this event,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks