• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Germany

Mirko

Hello,

I´m a new owner of an M1078. This vehicle is very rare in Germany, but I love it :razz:. I hope you can help me out sometimes or other.

Greetings from Lower Saxony/Germany
Mirko

Keith_J

Hello,

I´m a new owner of an M1078. This vehicle is very rare in Germany, but I love it :razz:. I hope you can help me out sometimes or other.

Greetings from Lower Saxony/Germany
Mirko

Great looking truck. Aside from the size, this is an easy vehicle to work on. The hardest would be a Gamma Goat. They get about the same mileage, I would imagine the 1078 is easier to get inspected for the roads in Germany.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and hobby. You are starting into a 'great adventure'.
Place "Saxony" in your avatar, A your home city, as this is a site requirement.
And we hope to see you join the German 'convoy' coming over for the War and Peace show in the U.K. this year.
A large group is forming to come over as we speak.

NormB

Was ist "Sunny"? ( I know modern Deutsch breaks code often, French not so much)
„Sunny Burkunstadt!“ ist sowie einen Witz aber etwas kleiner.

Im Suddeutschland gibt‘s immer Welken und Sauwetter: Regen, Nebel.

So trinken sie Bier.

Oh, I forgot.

Welcome to the madness (Unsinn), Mirko.

Norm

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome from Missouri! I like the camo pattern on your 1078. Looks to be in very good condition. Have Fun with your truck, do not let her sit to much.

Remember to keep those seals well lubricated by driving every other week. Most times the MV's sat for long periods of time, when new. Now with age the seals need more movement to stay pliable and have lubricant on the oil side to keep seals from dry rotting. Good Luck.

Hello!

Welcome from Central Hesse.
Since when is Hannover in Saxony?
Or is there a second Hannover in Saxony?

Oh, something else. The boys and girls here at SteelSoldiers are always keen on photos. Can you let a few grow over.:mrgreen::grd::driver:

In German:
Willkommen aus Mittelhessen.
Seit wann liegt denn Hannover in Sachsen?
Oder gibt es in Sachsen ein zweites Hannover?

Achso, noch was. Die Jungs und Mädels hier bei SteelSoldiers sind immer scharf auf Fotos. Kannst ja mal ein paar rüberwachsen lassen.:mrgreen::grd::driver:

Greetings from Central Hesse,

Holgi

Mirko

Hallo Holgi,

nee nee, es ist schon das Hannover in Niedersachsen.

Na sicher, Fotos gibt es, wenn es das Wetter hergibt. Ich schätze mal, Ende nächster Woche komme ich dazu.

Freue mich schon auf den Austausch mit anderen Verrückten.:razz:

Grüße
Mirko

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site Mirko and that a fine looking 1078 you have there very decent truck and should give you years of good reliable enjoyment!!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks