• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buy/Sell/Trade Mount Dora FL MV show 2019

FloridaAKM

The only way I have found covers for the M105a2 is to buy a trailer from GP which sort of defeats the purpose. My last two trailers came with new covers, one of which was still in the manufacturers shipping package. Never saw one like that before.

sandcobra164

infedel got me, I have to bow out of my previous commitment to purchase your A/C kit. It is a nice kit and someone will be lucky to get it at such a low price. I've got to fix my Trans Am which ate a cam lobe or lifter in early December and I need to prioritize. For the first time I wish it wasn't an LS1 because the heads have to come off to get to the lifters.

Wagoneer

This is what I hope to be bringing if I can get it painted in time. It needs all kind of accessories and parts to bring it back to its glory.
I also am in the market for a lower deck trailer to haul it with behind the 5 ton, it will not fit in my M105A2. Not looking forward to trying to load this in the bed of the truck.
T24.jpg

I need a winch control cable for my M932A2. NSN 4010-01-112-6562
Also looking for some seats to retrofit into the Weasel

[h=1][/h]

Last edited:

socom688

Ah I would love to be able to make it this year. I have been intending to go for a while now, but being on active duty stationed a few states away has made it difficult in the recent years and this time around Ill be a few countries away:-(.

I wont be there, but my dad will be there. He is bringing our M35A2. He hasn't figured out which of the days he will be out there yet. It has been worked on and restored by Russell's Military Vehicles to fit the Desert Storm era vehicle markings and scheme. My old friend RAYZER even has some time under the hood back in the day, wrenching away to get it in driving shape. The reason we are selling it is we need to downsize. I really hate seeing it go, but it wont be the end of our military vehicle hobby! We are on the market for a nice M151 and hope to see a few out there. Trades will be welcome too.IMG_0705 (1).jpg

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Anybody that has HH parts, let me know, as the Deuce with a LDT 465 engine I got from GP last September, needs a spring, the retainer & a button to get her back on the road.
Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks