• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minor forum suggestion; thread added to when posting notification

dependable

I ran into a feature on a brewing forum I thought was useful: A notification comes up if else someone has added to a thread while you are posting on it. Not a big deal, but might reduce some redundancy in replies.

I tend to type kind of slow and deliberate, so it is not uncommon for someone to have answered a question or made the same point while I'm typing out a reply.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The other forum likely is xenforo, that's functionality in that suite. This forum is vBulletin based, so everything relies on email notices. You can actually get a email notice for just about anything here through your user control panel or clicking the "subscribe to" when posting/replying to a thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks