• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where does this part belong?

gajol

key in the ignition buzzer

Hello,

i am new here and wanted to thank you for all the help this forum has given me so far.[thumbzup]

i have one part too many and don't know where it belongs. attached are two pictures of the part.

thank you for your help.
hIMG_20190129_224242.jpgIMG_20190129_224250.jpg

Last edited:

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t recall seeing that part during my M1028 rebuild. It kinda looks like it screws to the wall in the bathroom.

MarcusOReallyus

It's not unheard of to find random parts in one that's bought by government auction. Things happen in motorpools. If everything is working, that's probably not "missing" from your truck. It may just be an orphan.

Barrman

It is your key in the ignition buzzer as mentioned above. You have to pull the steering wheel and the lock plate to get to where it would be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks