• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rhino Tire Carrier With Offset Antenna Base

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rhino has a drop down safety bracket that prevents it swinging out past side.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have offset mounts on both sides right? Do you know how much wider they make the HMMWV?
thanks
Wide enough the antennas don't rub on the back cover :) Just under 89 3/4" at widest part off offsets, rear body is 83 1/2". Rear side reflectors about 84 1/2", door handles roughly 87 1/2-88" Mirrors way more didn't measure....... Take your pick.20190206_115338.jpg

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Offsets can also be pointed facing backwards instead of sideways.
Never thought of that, but then that would defeat the purpose of having them wouldn't it? LMAO, you know I was just looking at my pic to see how they would be in my mind facing aft, i never noticed after how long since I put them on, one is taller than the other....... I'm very observant......LOL

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks