• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you

Jericho

A big thank you to all the five ton guys and gals Simp in particular was always quick to respond and followed up, I recently had an AIR problem, classic Air sound in the stack , intermittent horn, although wipers always worked. As a final straw front wheel drive interlock switch (lever) didnt engauge front wheel drive and I had a hissing sound. Not good at -20 f and in snow up to my yup and iam 6 foot . Ordered the suggested part,, waited untill it warmed up 10 min r and r job . ALL WORKS AS ADVERTISED thanks guys and gals, and thanks simp, know your busy also know you all ways respond to those who have questions !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks