• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official NC Denton Rally 2019 buy/sell

Skinner23

For Sale:
I’ve got a MKT wash sink. Double walled on the sides and the back so the heat from the burner can go up in them and then out the back. They are single walled in the front. Inside they are (roughly) 15 inches deep, 24 inches wide, and 25 inches front-to back. I’m sure you could find other uses other than just washing dishes. It’s pretty stout!
$100 - also open to trade for MKT stairs or Slave Cable or anything else you may have. Ha

Wish List:
Looking for the set of stairs that goes with the MKT trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PsycoBob

I have a take off injection pump, lines, and 6+1 injectors from a LDT-465-1c. It all worked when pulled, I think one of the little wooden line holders is missing.

Asking $400, LanceRobson will be bringing it for me. If you want it, give him a yell. If you have questions, or want pictures, please contact me.

Last edited:

matt444

I have a take off injection pump, lines, and 6+1 injectors from a LDT-465-1c. It all worked when pulled, I think one of the little wooden line holders is missing.

Asking $400, LanceRobson will be bringing it for me. If you want it, give him a yell. If you have questions, or want pictures, please contact me.
Do you know what year the engine was and about how many miles or hours?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PsycoBob

Found a pic of the dash, just shy of 24k miles and 445hrs. Engine ran strong, and idled smoothly. It had 5w40 synthetic for the last few thousand miles, much of it highway.

Do you know what year the engine was and about how many miles or hours?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have added a ton of ACUs, mainly in the Large or XL sizes, t-shirts (cheap) some random TA-50 and gear, a pair of MB front half shafts, a pair of CUCV radio scoops, and some other odds and ends. Goal is to come home with an empty trailer. give me green and take stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks