• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any good led work light options ?

sweetk30

long time since i posted up . . how you guys doing these days ?

i am fabbing up a set of bumpers for a friends blazer and he wanted painted bumpers over chrome so i scored a set of military take off's and he wants some led lights in place of the black out lights . any one do this mod and find a good unit to install with min mods ?

thanks and have a great day guys .

ke6axc

I found a set for the rear bumper that fit perfectly on eBay. I looked and couldn't find the seller just now. I have them wired as reverse lights. Work great.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Kaiser67M715

I used Blazer brand, flush mount LEDs with great success. Does require a larger hole, I have them wired to an on-off-on switch, one of the "on" position is wired to the reverse lights, the other "on" to ignition so the lights can be used as an auxilary. Because of the way the switch works, I can use just one relay, to supply power to the rear lights, with no fear of backfeed.

The set I have installed in my K2500 is listed as omni-volt, 6-32volts.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks