• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Casual Military Vehicle Show El Cajon, California

Terra1936

This is a first for us! Trying to get 20 or so military vehicles together for display and show on Saturday April 27, 2019 in El Cajon, CA 92019
We will be inviting the public from 10 am to 3 pm to check out your vehicles! We will be providing T Shirts and Lunch!
We would like the vehicles to arrive from 830 am to 9 am for set up and firearms (Real & Dummy) are welcome! Large and foreign is welcome!
P2K Sports
2082 Willow Glen Drive
El Cajon, CA 92019

Email at P2K@p2ksports.com or contact Dennis at 619-442-9971 x5

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would love to see an AAR (After Action Report) posted to this thread documenting what a great show it will be (was) once it's history.

Hope you're going to attend. Represent us well, Soldier! You are an ambassador of this hobby!!!

nopics

Carry on.

dmetalmiki

I would willingly attend..Slight problem..we moved to blighty a while ago..Used to live on Diceman drive.
Loved the coby swap meets.

CMPPhil

Casual Military Vehicle Show - new discriptive term

Hi

I real like your heading for the show " Casual Military Vehicle Show " the phrase sets the tone for a come enjoy gathering.

Getting away from the stuffy feeling of many antique car shows yes there is a place for 100 point cars the come and go in a trailer. I much prefer casual show where you drive the vehicle to the show with the kids, dogs and not be afraid if the drop an ice cream cone on the floor. The dogs always cleaned up if the dropped their ice cream cone, the kids never did.

Look forward to see after action photos of your even, hope to see smiling faces.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks