• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it time yet to have that discussion? Hmmwv discrimination.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never had a problem registering MV's in NYS at my county DMV office . I even got my M35A3 registered as a 1971 rebuilt as it should be not a 1992 as stated on the GL paperwork . Remember one thing in NYS land the local DMV's are county and DMV itself is state , which sets the rules that the counties follow . Not making excuses but sometimes the message between Albany and the county gets lost in translation. I have 4 MV's registered at this time and all they want is my money . I will say that the issue with the HUMVEE is NOT going to go away until that hold harmless BS on the paperwork is changed . PM me maybe I can help you out , good luck , Bob k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks