• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two "Bucks", within 30 days

Buckwild

Hi Everyone!

I have looked at this forum for a while now looking for information on 5 ton trucks and finally purchased a 1988 929A1 dump truck to use as an off-road truck in our excavation business. Lots of good info on this site, so I wanted to become a member. Thanks to all of you for sharing all the info. I love this truck! First time ever being in (or around) a 5 ton, and I am amazed at the brute strength and "no frills" build of this vehicle. Its a work horse!

I have never been a member of any forum, so it may take me a while to learn the ropes. Thanks for all the stickies and "how to navigate" threads, they are already helping. I also noticed there was another new member by the name of "BuckT" within 30 days of me registering...what are the odds of this forum attracting two Bucks that quickly? Is there some Doe in heat scent floating around here??

Thanks again and look forward to learning from you all!

Buck

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! I guess that means the buck stops here...

Yea, I know, but someone had to say it...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks