• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Washington state

FMJZ

Hello all, I own a 1968 m35a2. Recently bought and have wanted one since I was a kid. Just drove it from Oregon to Lake Cushman yesterday. I have a new favorite toy! I look forward to gaining knowledge of my machine from the site and you all. She's a Gem!

Larry Weibert

Welcome aboard. I am just getting started on finally doing a project on one. You live out in rustystuds state. He has many posts with very useful info. This is a great place to get tons of help and info from. Its cool to see what everyone is doing as well. Good luck on your rig.

FMJZ

Welcome aboard. I am just getting started on finally doing a project on one. You live out in rustystuds state. He has many posts with very useful info. This is a great place to get tons of help and info from. Its cool to see what everyone is doing as well. Good luck on your rig.
Thank you for that info! I am looking forward to learning more about them. My deuce now has a flatbed and hauled a snow cat for the last decade or so for the Search and Rescue. It looks like a tonka now, repainted yellow and black.

5TonKayak

Welcome from the other side of the Hood Canal in Poulsbo!

I can speak from personal experience this is a great place for learning and advice!

Brad
5TonKayak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks