• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spectra 31 gallon tank install with part #'s

MarcusOReallyus

As far as I know, yes. I'm the 2nd owner, and it had under 20k on it when I bought it, so it's not likely anyobdy messed with it before I had to replace the fuel pump. Mine were slightly different from yours, but the same idea. Yours has a bit of a flange that wraps around, while mine don't have that. The side walls are just straight up. Come to think of it, I think my Jeep has the same thing.

rustystud

As far as I know, yes. I'm the 2nd owner, and it had under 20k on it when I bought it, so it's not likely anyobdy messed with it before I had to replace the fuel pump. Mine were slightly different from yours, but the same idea. Yours has a bit of a flange that wraps around, while mine don't have that. The side walls are just straight up. Come to think of it, I think my Jeep has the same thing.
That's good to know as the smaller size "isolator" is becoming hard to find now. They make tons of the 2" and 4" wide ones, but the narrower 1.25" and 1.5" ones not so much anymore. Think I will be visiting my local Ford parts dealer this week.
Thanks Marcus.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks