• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft Top Ambulance cover?

therooster2001

Saw this on Craigslist, and it's close to me. These are not mine. Not sure if these are even HMMWV tops. Only picture they have. Wanted to pass this along just in case they are. $150 feels like a good price. Let me know if I can help someone out..

redcross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DREDnot

Seems like the dimensions are way off for the HMMWV top. The side curtains would be 4 foot long and the top would be like 12 foot and it should be 7 foot wide.
I wonder what they are from.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably the two litter HMMWV Ambulance. Sportsman's Guide had them several years ago for $49 plus shipping. There are not many of that variant in existence. I only know of two, both in private hands, that are complete.

DREDnot

I was comparing the dimensions of the Gama Goat's cargo box...88"long x 81"wide to my 2 man m998...87"long x 83" wide. You could probably get one to fit with some customizing of the bows. Like a short 2 man cargo top

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks