• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goodyear AT-3A vs Michelin XZL

Chism

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with Goodyear AT-3As vs Michelin XZLs? I’m looking at 16.00R20s, and can get a better price on the Goodyears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I have the michelins on my truck and so far no issues. Seems to ride well. I went from 11 r20 to 395s and the ride was ten fold better

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
AT3s seem to wear better than the AT2s. They are great steer tires being wider. I havent ran them on the rear yet. I run XZLs due to the abundance and cost. They seem to hold up very well as well. I have about 70k on a set of XZLs on the rear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks