• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

best place to post?

Sgt Jiggins

Potato Peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,

I have a large format scanner and printer (both are color and have 42" carriages). I tried offering it to fellow SSers only to get PMed that I had put it in a forum that didn't allow replies. Where should I be posting such?

Regards,
SJ

My original post looked something like

Offering access to large format scanner/printer
Hello,
I don't know if this is the correct thread for this, but I wanted to offer the use of my large format scanner (42" carriage) to the members of SS. And potentially my large format printer (also 42" carriage, and color).

As my profile states, I'm in Central VA. I'm not averse to handling documents via USPS if people want to ship things in.

Why am I doing this you might ask? Because I can and because I'd like to give back to a community that has helped me enormously over the years. Plus, maybe, just maybe, I can help grow the collection of FLU-419 documents circulating.

Regards,
Sgt Jiggins

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks