• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2019 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8madjack

I'm loving the fun campaigning, quite honestly in this field there are a couple that would be vying for my vote if I didn't enter my truck.

If I get a vote or 2 besides my own I'll be jazzed... maybe this will sway someone, I'm doing my work by myself without heavy equipment, the ancient egyptians would be proud ! Like installing my shortened drop side bed by myself old school style 20170421_152311.jpg 20170421_155541.jpg

Migginsbros

Good morning all your MV enthusiasts. For all who have to deal with the snow.

FUG 081.jpg FUG 080.jpg FUG 064.jpg

There are so much capabilities to use this unique MV.
Dozerblade, crane arm, long forks, tow bar,.............

FUGtoday 034.jpg FUGtoday 037.jpg

Have a nice day :tank::driver:

Lust4GreenSteel

Well, I too have vowed to vote for the truck that always finishes second until it finally wins. However, if I could pick one for the genie to give me, it would have to be the ugly FUG.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
DING DING DING!!!!!!

155MM may have trailed by one or two points a couple of times (which shows his MV is worthy) but THIS time....he won!~!

Congrats Brother!! :beer:

And to all the rest of the nominees this should be a shining example that one day....it will be your turn. It all depends on who looks and votes for which ever MV strikes their fancy that month.:goodjob::beer:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Singing Papa Bear.jpg It ain't over till Papa Bear sings! Congrats to 155MM, and to all the other Great Entrants this month. Bottoms up! Papa Bear Beer.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks