• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's here

Choppers

Hello all,
I`m New.
Current.y have a m1078 and a m923a1.
Is this a place worth visiting? If so, why?
I know alot about these trucks, but want to know more and share what I know with others.
Interested in maintenance, mods, meetings, and more.
MAY Help with some things such as a stopping place for those bringing their new baby home, or? perhaps a stopping point.
Anyway, what are we doing here?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a great place we all try to help each other.
Some get a little cantankerous just over look them.
The Georgia rally is great meeting other members trail riding. Getting parts working on truck.
Come join the madness of green iron.

Choppers

Coffey1,

Thanks. I want to help where I can and learn all I can. I'm new to ownership, but was around military vehicles most of my life. Cantankerous is fine. Thanks for throwing me a bone.

Flyingvan911

Be sure to check out the threads on the KAMO rally held each fall to the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. It’s free and fun for the whole family.

Lust4GreenSteel

This is a great site. Just like extended family. There are a few "crusty old uncles", but even they will help if need be.

If you are ever stranded beside the road or can't figure out a problem, help will appear out of the bushes.

The only time you will get attitude or blow back is if you don't do your own homework (read TMs, search historical threads on this site, etc.) Another way to get heat is to present yourself as "THE EXPERT" on all subjects especially if you are interacting with a member who actually is an expert.

Welcome and Enjoy.

Choppers

L4gs,

Thanks. I read alot, yet am no expert on anything. I read untill my old eyes tell me to quit. Im crusty, so that's not a problem. I hope to be the dude In The bushes coming to help more than the one looking to be rescued. Only time will tell, though. I love my trucks and hope to help those that love theirs too.

dmetalmiki

Obvious I would have thought, The Hobby, the friendships, the help and information, and the events that bring people from the green world (Past and present), Together.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks