• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in Utah

kira2235740

Hello, name is Josh, recently purchased a 1987 Unimog 419. I have enjoyed working on it and with it on my farm here in Utah. I have enjoyed learning and researching about old military vehicles, and expanding my knowledge. Thank you, I hope I can help people as much as this group has helped me.
jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gunzy

Welcome. I am also in Utah, Roy up by Ogden. I have a HEMTT and it is fun to drive and the crane on the back is more useful than I ever thought. There are a couple of Utah MV pages on FB if you are there too. You may want to join them for local stuff.

911joeblow

Welcome from Kamas, Utah. We own a FLU419 as well for the ranch and our company Paradox By Design works on upgrade kits for HMMWVs and CUCVs as well as their civilian counterparts so lots of trucks around on a daily basis!

NormB

And a hearty welcome from Tennessee by way of Maryland (4 more years until retirement to TN).

Post pictures when you get a chance.

Welcome to the madness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks