• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Cab Covers

SgtMajHarper

For those interested in new in the box cab covers for your Goat, that E-place has them listed at a surprisingly decent price. He also has new in the box cargo cover end curtains.

Now I have older ones in various degrees wear and tear for storage.

Not sure if the guy was pulling my leg or not, but he said he had 1,500 of them !!! :idea:

Last edited:

Jericho

roughly one quarter of the cost they had been listed on the net , the quality was excellent, NEW in the box no corrosion, But are you sure they listed cargo covers as well, they are as scarce as hens teeth, Does any one have that listing

SgtMajHarper

I didn't ask about cargo covers, but there is a separate advertisement for the end curtains also NIB. Another thread on a similar topic says he has no cargo covers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks