• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 CTIS Manifold PSI

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Other than leaky O-rings we have had no problems with the CTIS on our M35A3. Went to start it and use the CTIS this morning and the control panel shows "Manifold PSI 00" before changing to a flashing "FLAT". I manually filled all the tires but still the same read out. Anyone else had this problem? Not interested in removing the CTIS.

SniperCow

Other than leaky O-rings we have had no problems with the CTIS on our M35A3. Went to start it and use the CTIS this morning and the control panel shows "Manifold PSI 00" before changing to a flashing "FLAT". I manually filled all the tires but still the same read out. Anyone else had this problem? Not interested in removing the CTIS.

hello

did you find a remedy, or cause? any info would be greatly appreciated.

moocow

HDN

Maybe there's too much moisture in the system and it's freezing the air pressure sensor in the manifold? Maybe the air dryer needs to be serviced. Just a guess - I've never had mine apart as I've removed all the CTIS wheel valves from my truck and the system ECU never worked for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks