• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Findlay Oh, Armed forces day show May 17-19 Sell+ swap

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, you reminded me that I have boots to bring. Sorry, but none are your requested size.

I have Bates black military safety boots in men's 5.5R and 16R sizes, Wellco temperate weather Army tan combat boots in 9.5R and Wellco temperate weather Air Force light green combat boots in 10W.
$35/pr. for any size or style.
Bethesda...I'm just on the other side of Barnesville, near Quaker City

Where you setting up shop...I might want a pair or two of those boots.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost forgot. I have three (3) MEP-003a 4 cylinder diesel engines (engines only) available. Pretty much 100% complete...I think one might be missing a piece of the shrouds or something small like that. Untested, but look like they are good ones. I'll make someone one heII of a deal if they want one or more.

I'm only bringing them if a solid deal is in place!

picture for reference only, not actual engines.

MEP.jpg

gottaluvit

Bethesda...I'm just on the other side of Barnesville, near Quaker City

Where you setting up shop...I might want a pair or two of those boots.
I do not know for sure where I will be set up this year. I recently called and was told I was being moved to a "better" location. I have a tan M929A2 dump truck with a tri-color cargo cover pulling an M1082 (LMTV) trailer. That should be fairly easy to find.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well crap, I thought it was next week. I got to pay attention better.
You still going to make it????

I am doing the final pack this afternoon and I leave O dark thirty Wed AM, no bites on the bigger stuff on my posts, so not loading!

Check them and if you want it let me know real soon. #69 #81 #87 #107

I am in space 606-607 across from Kip and next to Gimpy.

Please let me know your avatar name when buying as prices at show may be different for the general public!

Last edited:

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mules, I'll take 2 Cambro liquid containers and 1 Cam carrier with pans if you would. Thank you, L

Wilco and welcome, MWMULES

Last edited by a moderator:

ida34

I will be there from Thursday until Saturday night or Sunday depending. I will have a variety of stuff including a brand new NOS in the box helicopter helmet AFH-1 from 1975. Will have vinyl stickers like last year. Will have some WC front end body parts along with some various parachutes from WWII up. Also some various vintage uniforms from WWII to some modern stuff.

I will be in spots 333 and 303. Hope to see all you guys there.

Anyone have a M37 Dodge 230 engine for sale? If you do let me know.

Prayers for you and your wife Kip.

Last edited:

Radden

I have a M35a2 that needs restitching around the front and rear windows. You can have it for free if you want to fix it.
Hi, Look forward to the show. I appreciate the offer on the cover for m35a2. Do you know where you are going to be setup at? Thanks, Bob

Kasper31

FS, 2 M-37 wheel rims good condition ( need good cleaning ), 3 new M-37 bows ( never been on ), 5 sets of bow corners ( no idea what from )
1 M-37 tail gate used ( in better than good condition ), if you are interested send PM. Everything is F O B or pickup in south east Michigan.

I will be at the Findlay show on Saturday , getting there around 9am. I anyone wants something let me know B 4 Friday noon.

Also bringing a long and short rear axles , a long front axle and a rear as removed diff that needs a pinion seal.

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, I havn't been on the site much lately. New job takes a lot more of my free time. I do have the Findlay Show weekend off however. Didn't make it last year because of the rain. Hopefully not a washout this year. I have some larger items to bring.

One barely used extra set of M929/M930 troop seats ($100 set), three extra steel bows with corners (two have the fiberglass vertical pieces attached ($35 each) and one has only one attached and a broken one($25)), passenger side of thesteel upright posts ($50)(that are all connected together-please forgive my not knowing proper names for these parts). Four of the five steel posts that were attached together with the horizontal fiberglass board on the driver's side also survived the tree, to include the rearmost one that the strap attaches to; they need the tin top with the attachment holes straightened up some ($10 each). I also will have the tri-color cargo cover that nearly survived a 3' diameter 80' tall locust tree falling on my dump truck with only a 20-30" (or so) tear in it, as well as two other previous mice damage repairs ($100). I also already have loaded up, one more NOS complete tri-color cover set (with troop seats) for the M929/M930 trucks ($350). The cover in the new complete set has no mice damage or tears. I am not sure if the cover could be used on the older M800 series trucks. These would be pretty tall with the taller headache rack on the M939 series dump trucks vs. the older 5-ton trucks. The bows need assembled and the hardware is present in the complete kit.

I also have one set of used bows for an LMTV or M1082 trailer($200). Edit: the ten horizontal tubes are all of the longer size (meaning five need cut down to the shorter length) and only one tube has the pushbutton latches. The other 9 are just slide-in tubes. I will include a new strap that is made to hold the assembly together on the type that don't have the pushbutton latches.

NOS M105, M200 trailer tongue jacks, only two available ($125 each). Edit: only bringing one if none are requested

I will bring a few of each of NOS M939 series mufflers($90 each), both sides of the cab mounted fenders NOS ($90 each), and passenger side hood mounted fenders NOS ($225 each). Boxes for the cab mounted fenders are rough and the hood mounted ones are in plastic, not boxes. Boxed fenders and mufflers are in new condition. The bagged fenders may have a scuff or two but no dents or dings. Edit: The hood mounted fenders do not have bags. A couple have small bends to the front mounting plate that is underneath, but could be straightened easily. I will be bringing four of the hood mounted fenders.

110x24" rubber mat/belting NOS in rolls ($15/roll).

15' long 3/4" diameter T-80 alloy single leg chains with hook on one end for hooking to itself (or another chain) and a pear ring on the other end. These look great on the front or rear of a larger MV, and have a 22,500 WLL so they shouldn't break too easily. Each chain has it's own serial number NOS ($150 each).
View attachment 764310
View attachment 764311

Large tan 4' tall, 1.5' diameter polyamide (ripstop nylon), grey Teflon backed bags stuffed with all of the covers for the weaponry on the Kiowa Warrior chopper, each in it's own sewed on bag. Even the main bag has a larger cover sewed onto it so each item can be stuffed back into it's own attached bag. The other items have smaller bags but all stuffed bags stuff into the larger bag. The larger bag can be unstitched from the cover without damaging the stitching on the cover or the bag. There is a lot of use for the smaller covers such as mower covers, rototiller, etc. or just use the material to make your own cover if you have a means to sew this material. 100% waterproof material. It is a lot of material great also to make seat covers for tractors, etc. ($10 for each larger bag (and it's attached cover) stuffed with smaller bags containing a cover in each bag). I will only load new ones (and only about ten more than requested), as I have a mix of new and used ones. Any bulk requests should be made in advance and price is negotiable on larger quantities. Edit: only bringing four more than the requested amount. I think my trailer is shrinking.

M939A2 or M809 series 5-tons fuel filter separator upgrade kits with new hoses, bracket, hardware, and filter with housing. Only bringing two more than requested quantity pn: 57k0251 NOS ($100 each)

HMMWV front seat belt shoulder belt upgrade kit for non armored trucks. Has all parts including the seat frame, head cushion pads, etc. 57k0202 NOS ($55)

HMMWV rear seat belt shoulder belt upgrade kit for 4 door trucks. Missing the seat belt female latches but I believe the ones on the lap belts are the same. 57k0203 NOS ($45)

LMTV or any MV 5" black convex mirror sets w/ mounting brackets NOS ($15/set)

M939 Propeller Shaft Assembly, Front Axle to Transfer Shaft (Rockwell; not Dana). Bolt-on U-joint caps (not circlips). Fits M939, M939A1 trucks. NSN: 2520-01-127-6950 Only bringing one more than requested. NOS ($200 each)

CUCV Pewag tire chains NOS ($100/set)

M929/M930 Passenger side fuel tank protector plate mounts behind fuel tank in front of rear axles. Steel construction. OD green. Rough boxes. Bringing two. NOS ($100 each)

Tripod fuel nozzle hangers. 30" tall with three nozzle hangers one on each leg. OD green. Chains hold legs apart at proper width. NOS ($20 each)

Green vinyl Deuce or 5-ton end curtains. (One tan curtain) NOS ($15 each)

Tan 25' long 2" water hose heating blankets/sleeves. 110 volts. ($40 each)

More to follow as I dig stuff out to take.

Edit: Bringing:

One set of HEMMT brake shoes. PN: 1008757 NSN: 2530-01-287-2165 which was superseded by 2530-01-143-4342 ($50)

400 watt multi-vapor Metal Halide bulbs for light towers. MVR400/C/VBU/HO. Frosted inside. ($30 case of six)
I might be interested in the 5 ton fuel filter/seperator. Have to completely rebuild my fuel system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks