• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Findlay Oh, Armed forces day show May 17-19 Sell+ swap

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Who all is going this year? I have the same spots by Gimpy and Kip as usually. 3 more months!

findlay.jpg findlay2.jpg

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yippee

Wife's surgery and a business trip to Chicago may impact my plans to be there on Saturday. Not happy about any of it.

I'll drive home on Friday and back up Saturday....I hope.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very possible - missed last year. However may have trouble getting 'weekend pass' as it's very close to trip to Normandy for D-day 75th...

kipman

Findlay 2019

I have not been on here is some time. Those of you who I have kept up with know wife is battling cancer. It will depend on her condition if I will be able to make it.

Wire Fox

Anybody have a set of camouflage net support poles (ideally, with the carry bag)? I'm looking for the newer style with the round supports: I need to hold up an ULCANs net that I hear doesn't get along so great with the helicopter-style supports. There's a guy on eBay with them for a good price, but shipping is the deal-killer on these due to the size.

Radden

Hi, Would anyone going to the Findlay show have a
Spare tire rack for M931 tractor. Mine got all bent up.
Injection Pump- good or unknown for M35A2 multifuel engine.
Hardtop for the m931or M35A2
Troop bed cover for the M35A2.

Thanks, Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks