• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Findlay Oh, Armed forces day show May 17-19 Sell+ swap

123mack

Hi, Would anyone going to the Findlay show have a
Spare tire rack for M931 tractor. Mine got all bent up.
Injection Pump- good or unknown for M35A2 multifuel engine.
Hardtop for the m931or M35A2
Troop bed cover for the M35A2.

Thanks, Bob
I have a M35a2 that needs restitching around the front and rear windows. You can have it for free if you want to fix it.

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will be there in the same spot- poultry building
lots of Hmmwv Parts. Possibly Some 5 ton winches and 915 parts if there’s some interest

Radden

Hi, Thanks for the reply on the M931 tire rack. I moved a civilian dry van that had a king pin set way back and got into the tire rack and bent it up and bent the corner of the van up also. I put an adjustable 5th wheel on it after that. Do you know what you want for the tire rack? What part of North Carolina are you in? Thanks, Bob

Radden

m35a2 bed cover canvas

I have a M35a2 that needs restitching around the front and rear windows. You can have it for free if you want to fix it.
Hi, Yes, I would be very interested in it. I have a upholstery sewing machine and could fix it right up. Thanks, Bob

Radden

Hi, on the 5 ton winches you have. Is it just the winch or any of the brackets, actuators, pto, pump, etc? Mine is a M931 tractor. Thanks, Bob

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter

What shape are the tires in and $$ ? I may need 1 or 2.
If you guys don’t work something out I have a few that I can bring along.

Also, I’m looking for a parking brake handle, air brake chamber, master cylinder, and mounting bracket for M200a1 trailer, I think M105 parts are the same, or can be made to work.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have a set of camouflage net support poles (ideally, with the carry bag)? I'm looking for the newer style with the round supports: I need to hold up an ULCANs net that I hear doesn't get along so great with the helicopter-style supports. There's a guy on eBay with them for a good price, but shipping is the deal-killer on these due to the size.
I have 2 complete sets in the bags. They are the aluminum ones. I'm not 100% sure about the supports though, I think they may be the round ones...I'll have to look.

I also have some other things that I will bring ONLY if there is a deal in place before the show. I'm not dragging 1/2 of my garage there for nothing lol.

Full set of arctic camo netting with patch kit. It's in decent shape, I have pictures somewhere of the pieces laid out if I can find them.
Full set of desert camo netting, NEW. I'm not opening it up for pictures because it never goes back into the bags properly, and it's all nice and flat right now (I don't want to mess that up)
2 sets of the aluminum support poles as mentioned above
2 full unopened plastic gallon jugs of Silicone Brake Fluid
1 metal gallon can partially used (mostly full) Silicone Brake Fluid

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you guys don’t work something out I have a few that I can bring along.

Also, I’m looking for a parking brake handle, air brake chamber, master cylinder, and mounting bracket for M200a1 trailer, I think M105 parts are the same, or can be made to work.
Check with TobyS, he might have some 105 brake parts available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks