• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Findlay Oh, Armed forces day show May 17-19 Sell+ swap

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there, hopefully with Ferro if his railroad will let him come. Looking for a tent or something I can set my cot in( and Ferro if he makes it). I have a spot, number 332, which is open for any SS member that just has one or two items they want to sell. It's in the big open shed, just down from Kip and Gimp.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it got incorporated into this thread!
Well in that case I have a mep 831a I bought 2 years ago never had the time to mess with. Along with a few Acutemp Refrigerators. All the Refrigerators work I plugged them in and got down to temps and bought only 1 set of batteries. Never used them for what I was looking to do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need any 5 ton parts? Parting out an M813, the following are available as well as many items not listed
Fenders
Heater Kit
Steering Column
Seats
Windshield
Fenders
Cab top bows
Doors
Bumper
Hood (Damaged)

hummer4x4guy

I’ll be there Friday. Always looking for humvee tires and vinyl front camo doors for humvee. Also looking for humvee memorabilia.

I will bring a 2 man arctic humvee top (real insulation) for sale/trade.
Likely some other humvee parts oh and a camo cargo cover for an FMTV? The sides have a split so you can roll up one section. I’ve got photos message me via PM if you want photo.

Joel

Last edited:

B3.3T

Anybody have a set of camouflage net support poles (ideally, with the carry bag)? I'm looking for the newer style with the round supports: I need to hold up an ULCANs net that I hear doesn't get along so great with the helicopter-style supports. There's a guy on eBay with them for a good price, but shipping is the deal-killer on these due to the size.
I've got several sets if you still need. I'm south of Dayton, OH.

Dirty Deuce

Looking for Hawk Missle Carrier parts, mule parts and a M135/M211 canvas cab top
Hydraulic pump, track and upper superstructure that holds the missles.
muffler, gun mount and passenger seat set up for the mule
I'll be there Friday and Saturday

any help is appreciated

Last edited:

Capehenery

Anybody have a set of camouflage net support poles (ideally, with the carry bag)? I'm looking for the newer style with the round supports: I need to hold up an ULCANs net that I hear doesn't get along so great with the helicopter-style supports. There's a guy on eBay with them for a good price, but shipping is the deal-killer on these due to the size.
Ill check to see what I have

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for a Deuce spare tire carrier.

Two 5’ pieces of of frame rail as close to 8” tall outside dimension, with 2” legs o.d. as possible.

Also would like to find an axle for my M200a1 trailer that has the 10 on 11-1/4” bolt circle to match my 5 ton.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for a Deuce spare tire carrier.

Two 5’ pieces of of frame rail as close to 8” tall outside dimension, with 2” legs o.d. as possible.

Also would like to find an axle for my M200a1 trailer that has the 10 on 11-1/4” bolt circle to match my 5 ton.

I might have your spare tire carrier (ratcheting cable type).

The axle to fit your trailer might be hard to find with the right bolts, but they could be changed out. I have a semi trailer axle (square type). I'll look, but think it has 1" studs.

We could make a great deal if you could bring an M105 back from Findlay to N Indiana on your way home.

EDIT....I went and looked and the stud is 3/4" on my semi trailer axle and it is a 5" square (to round) tube.

Last edited:

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone going to Findlay from North Indiana that could bring an M105 back? My hitch arrangement is not up to the journey but I could PU if closer.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loading some thing up today.Trying to decide what to bring. Too much stuff to fit on 30’ gooseneck trailer. Decisions decisions
What can you tell us about the 5 ton winches? + price... And no I’m not asking about Extra Large Hookers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks