• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New account classified postings removed.

big block 88

Howdy all. I Was just curious about something. I had an old account under bigblock88 for years. Well my email was hacked and I lost all my log in info and every account I had tied to that email was lost for some reason. Passwords that I knew were correct no Worked here or other boards.

So a few months back I created a new account with a name similar to my old account so I could list some parts for sale. And I believe the posts were deleted as I can't find them now and I couldn't find them just days after posting them. I became busy with life and never followed up till now.

I would fully understand if the posts in the classifieds were taken down for fear of my name being so similar and seeming fishy as well.

I have a handful of deuce parts I would like to get out of my garage and would like to post it up in the classifieds. But will they be deleted?

Thanks for any help.

Jordan Blake

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, contact Patracy.

You should have done this before starting a duplicate/second account(rules).

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please send me a PM. I can merge the accounts and make everything right again. But if you don't mind, PM me what the other account had as a email address. (Just to confirm)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks