• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying out of state?

Bulldogg

So a few years back I jumped in and bought a 5 ton from our states surplus auction. Now I cant seem to find any military surplus auctions in my state why is that? Is my only option to buy out of state auctions? I mainly use them for farm work and to play with on certain occasions. Would I have trouble with license? How far can you possibly drive a 5 ton rig ? lol Thanks for any help

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought my 5ton truck & it come from out of state from where I live. Now I bought mine through a friend, had it shipped to me & just went to the DMV to do all the title paperwork. If you plan to drive it home then I would make sure the truck was maintained/road worthy & get it tagged/insured to be legal. I'm sure others will chime in with more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks