• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member with M1079 project

adcomp

Hi All,
I have actually been a member for a while and have read so much awesome info over the past year or so, but finally got my M1079 in December! Im in Atlanta, GA and very excited about learning more as I progress through my expedition camper / SHTF vehicle build! Already making big mods, AC system and 25k winch arrive this week! I will start a build thread with lots of photos since photos are the most fun for everyone to see, and will continue to learn from all of you about the ins and outs of the truck!

adcomp

Also, anyone in Georgia feel free to reach out, would like to get to know more people local as well!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks